Coral Dip for cleaning corals
Fauna Marin THE DIP is a highly effective coral dip solution used for cleaning various types of corals. It also helps acclimate new specimens to the aquarium by strengthening the pest resistance of your coral. THE DIP will remove unwanted deposits and pests from all corals.
Dip every new coral purchase in THE DIP coral bath to avoid unwanted pests and strengthen the pest resistance of your corals.
- Highly active solution made from natural ingredients
- Contains no oils, Iodine, or aggressive oxidative ingredients
- Does not darken coral tissue
- Simple, safe, affordable, and highly effective
- Take 1 Liter (0.26 US gal) of aquarium water and add 15ml of THE DIP to the container and stir.
- Place coral in the dip and gently swirl it around in intervals.
- Dip the coral for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Rinse the coral in a separate container with aquarium water and place it back into the aquarium.
- Discard the dip and rinse solution.
THE DIP is not suitable for use in the aquarium and not for bathing ﬁsh, shrimp, mussels, sea urchins, and similar animals – remove them from the coral before the placing in dip.
Water, surfactants, and organic salts
Wear gloves when using THE DIP! Keep product away from children. Do not inhale, do not swallow. Avoid skin and eye contact.