- Resealable spout to retain maximum freshness and quality
- Moisture and oxygen excluded by foil bag and scavenger packets
- No unwanted fillers or additives
- Contains only the necessary ingredients for healthy fish, high growth rate and bright colors
- State of the art pellet formulation keeps your tank clean and clear
- High quality fishmeal protein for easy digestion and feed conversion
- Beneficial for all life stages
- Professional hatchery feed at an affordable price
- Careful handling and prompt distribution with constant refrigeration maximizes freshness for up to 1 year or more
- Works great in an auto-feeder
APBREED TDO CHROMA BOOST is professional Japanese fish feed “top-dressed” with Haematococcus (which provides an excellent source of astaxanthin) for vibrant color and superior nutrition.
New for 2017: new formulation optimized with 400 ppm astaxanthin for the reddest reds and whitest white™
Individual packages of each pellet size are available as shown in the table below:
|A||Granule||75 – 250 µm|
|B1||Granule||250 – 360 µm|
|B2||Granule||360 – 650 µm|
|C1 / X-SMALL||Granule||580 – 840 µm|
|C2 / SMALL||Granule||840 – 1410 µm|
|EP1 / MEDIUM||Extruded Pellet||1.7 mm|
|EP2 / LARGE||Extruded Pellet||2.3 mm|
Very small fish (larvae and small juveniles) benefit from continuous availability of food. Feed small amounts frequently, but do not allow uneaten food to accumulate in the tank.
Feed larger fish only as much as they can consume in two minutes.
- Refrigerate after opening
- Prior to opening, store refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) for maximum shelf life
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight
Sample Clownfish Feeding Chart
The chart below shows the suggested sizes of TDO feed to be used during the different stages of clownfish growth over 75 days.